I haven’t written much this month and honestly that freaked me out. I was like what am i going to do what am i going to do [insert panic mode]
SO yes i am making a #project14list , it will help me keep my productivity up this Christmas season thank you Shealea. What is it you ask well it is,
Project 14 Lists, otherwise known as #Project14Lists, is a 2-week blogging activity that will run from December 18th to December 31st. Book bloggers are tasked to come up with creative bookish/blogging list ideas, and on each day, write a list and post it on their respective blogs
Do i have a whole list ready, nope well only about half ( and thats because i was sleep writing the list as soon as i got the email). These are subject to change as my mind is currently reeling with loads of ideas. They are just rough ideas, they would be polished and i’m definitely adding more.
- List of bookish tattoo’s i’ll love to get
- Nigerian books i am looking forward to in 2019
- Ten books i must read of my TBR pile in 2019
- List of smexy books you should read
- List of Dope-ass heroines
- A list of bookboxes and bookish merch ( A shut up and take my money list)
- A list Comics and graphic novels that you would love
Stay tuned and if you want to participate, send a DM to Shelea on the blue bird.