Hey you loveable hoomans,
How are ya?
Continuing on in this series of Music + Books, i am making a playlist for Manwhore by Katy Evans.
Katy Evans is one of my favorite authors, she creates characters that stay with you for a long time. The Real series are her most popular books, the love story between Brooke Dumas a Physiotherapist and Remington Tate a boxer with bi-polar disorder.
She packs in all the toe curling feels at the end of each book you leave with a new book boyfriend.
Now Manwhore series had me praying for a Malcom Saint, The billionaire from Chicago.
This is the story I’ve been waiting for all my life, and its name is Malcolm Kyle Preston Logan Saint. Don’t be fooled by that last name though. There’s nothing holy about the man except the hell his parties raise. The hottest entrepreneur Chicago has ever known, he’s a man’s man with too much money to spend and too many women vying for his attention.
Mysterious. Privileged. Legendary. His entire life he’s been surrounded by the press as they dig for tidbits to see if his fairytale life is for real or all mirrors and social media lies. Since he hit the scene, his secrets have been his and his alone to keep. And that’s where I come in.
Assigned to investigate Saint and reveal his elusive personality, I’m determined to make him the story that will change my career.
But I never imagined he would change my life. Bit by bit, I start to wonder if I’m the one discovering him…or if he’s uncovering me.
Already out you can go on and read about smexy Malcolm Kyle Preston Logan Saint
- Joromi by Simi ( When Rachel is trying to get Malcolm’s attention)
- Shakeam by Teni ( A Club song that definitely should be have been played i would have loved to see missy twerk a little)
- Is it your money by IllBliss ( Malcolm is rich and can do he wants including buying ridiculously expensive stringy lingerie)
- Sing my name by MzVee ( Every single ”steamy scene” in this book has screaming)
- Gallardo by Runtown ft Davido ( I think he even had a more expensive car than this)
- Miss you by Bad by Mr Eazi ft Burna boy ( For when she royally f’ed up)
- I Wish by Waje ( Rachel wishing she didn’t have a heart for the job at hand)
Listen to the playlist on spotify.
I hope you enjoy my take on books with Nigerian Playlist. The next playlist would not be a Nigerian one but just pure epic music soundtracks.
The next book is Heart of the fae by Emma Hamm. I’m doing a giveaway for both books and its open till 7th of May.
Till next time